The cell and tissue culture facility caters to the needs of researchers working in this domain of biology. This facility is provided with all the basic and advanced equipment required for the culturing and maintenance of primary and secondary cell lines.Equipment’s
- Biosafety cabinets
- CO2 incubators
- Inverted Microscope
- Phase contrast Microscope
- Fluorescence Microscope
- Stereo Microscope
- Refrigerated Centrifuge
- Swinging-bucket centrifuge
- Freezers- -80°C, –20°C
- Liquid nitrogen storage containers
- Expert consultation for researchers regarding cell culture experimental design and testing procedures.
- Stem cell maintenance.
- Maintenance, Differentiation, Proliferation and cryopreservation of wide range of cell lines.
- Distribution of number of commonly used cells lines for research establishments.
- Contract work for outside companies.
AUKBC Bioscience provides training to researchers from academia and industry.