Dynamic Password Authentication Tool ( DPAT )
With Dynamic Password Authentication Tool, each time when you log on the online banking service interface, our bank system will randomly produce and send a one-time password, and you can successfully log on only with dual certification of the inquiry password and the dynamic password. Because the dynamic password is randomly-produced and effective once, the dynamic password, even snooped by Trojan or hacker, can not be used for logging next time, thus your account and information security is ensured.
A one-time password (OTP) is a password that is valid for only one login session or transaction. One-time password systems are being deployed by banks, governments, and corporate virtual private networks (VPNs) to reduce the damage of passwords compromised through phishing and some spyware attacks.
- Second factor Authentication token for internal and remote access
- Cryptographically secure pass-code
- Becomes stronger when used in conjunction with smart card
- Soft token available(Requires lightweight client)
- Useful in E-Banking and Secure Login Mechanisms
Product Enquiry : firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back return to top